An Advanced Approach to Treating ADHD
Being a reputable ADHD clinic allows us to invest in the latest technologies in assessing and treating attention deficit disorders and learning disabilities. Our programs will significantly reduce and many times even resolve direct and indirect symptoms related to ADHD.
We offer a thorough assessment that includes a specialized EEG to identify focus, concentration and attention related difficulties. You will be able to see why you (or your child) are having problems concentrating!
We also offer the most cost effective programs available. Thousands of individuals, both children and adults, have successfully completed our programs. Most of the programs can be done at home using your own computer, with our supervision. (see the complete list of benefits)
Here is what some of our patients have to say about the assessment process:
Thank you so very much for an eye-opening, truly inspiring assessment.”
Julie McLean, Sarnia, Canada
“I have completed your program, and it is unbelievable how much it has helped me in being able to focus well and take in information effortlessly, something that I had difficulties with all my life.”
Janet Klinger, New York, USA
“What a life changing program – every child with ADD should do it.”
Roselyn Wong, Toronto, Canada
“Thanks so much for letting me watch the process while Greg was assessed. What an educational session, I learned so much about his brain and how it creates his problems. I am now looking forward to watch his progress on your program, I am soooo excited. Thanks again!”
Chantal K. Ottawa, Ontario
“It’s such a pleasure observing how my kids work on your program. Both of them seem to really enjoy it. Stephanie has become quite a bit calmer and definitely more focused and Adam is doing his homework almost without help. What a miracle, everyone should know about your program, and how easy it is to use, which is why I am writing this note!”
Lisa O. Kitchener, Ontario
“We now have the son we always knew we had but couldn’t reach.”
Sarah and Ivan Canjar, Pickering, Canada
(see their video testimonial below)
And here is their son’s video testimonial
About ACE Clinics
Advanced Cognitive Enhancement (ACE) clinic is a reputable ADHD clinic in Toronto, specializing in treating children and adults suffering from attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and learning disabilities such as dyslexia, central auditory processing disorder, dyscalculia, dyspraxia, visual processing disorder, dysgraphia, Asperger’s and more.
We have been doing this important work for close to 20 years and have successfully treated thousands of individuals, both children and adults.
“This is an amazing program. It has changed my son’s life and as a result the lives of our entire family.”
Linda S., Toronto, Canada
NOTE: Linda’s 12 year old son has dramatically progressed pursuant to training with our programs. He is not hyperactive anymore, his concentration has greatly improved, and he can read with ease for the first time in his life. In fact, from hating to read he now enjoys reading, to the amazement of his teachers and parents.
What is ADHD?
ADHD, or Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder is a neuro-cognitive disorder that includes one or more of the following symptoms: inattention, impulsivity and hyperactivity. ADHD is a condition that a person is born with – it is not acquired in childhood, nor is it a result of bad parenting or poor nutrition. ADHD is inherited. In most cases, at least one of the parents has the condition.
Many adults suffer from ADHD but don’t know it. They may have been diagnosed with depression, anxiety disorder or bipolar disorder, when in fact, their primary problem is ADHD.
ADHD can interfere with academic performance, social integration, mood and behaviour for children, and information processing, job performance, mood, stress levels and relationships for adults. ADHD also interferes with executive skills such as organization, behaviour and impulse control, prioritizing and decision-making.
Step one is making an appointment.
To make an appointment or to learn more about our highly specialized assessments for ADD/ADHD/LD, please click here
The initial consultation is very important for assessing your specific difficulties. We will identify your (or your child’s) major weak areas and make recommendations for improvement.
The assessment includes 6 steps:
1. The first step is to complete the intake forms. These simple forms will tell us more about you and your (or your child’s) condition.
2. The second step is a clinical interview where we get to hear from you about the problems you are currently experiencing and how they’re affecting your everyday life. If we are assessing a child, the parents will be part of the interview so that we can more fully understand the difficulties the child is experiencing.
3. The third step is a specialized EEG assessment. This is a highly specialized (and 100% safe) test that will demonstrate the brain’s ability (or inability) to concentrate and process information.
4. The fourth step is our unique fully computerized neuro-cognitive assessment. This is where we further test concentration skills such as visual processing, auditory processing (listening), divided attention, speed of processing, inhibition control as well as memory and information processing. The purpose of this step is not to diagnose but to identify cognitive areas that need improvement.
5. The fifth step is designed to determine how easy or difficult it will be to train you to make the necessary changes based on advanced neuroplasticity principles. We will use this information to recommend the best treatment approach for you (or for your child) in order to overcome the difficulties.
6. The sixth and last step includes summary and recommendations. You will receive all the necessary information needed to make a decision about your (or your child’s) course of treatment.
Our clients report dramatic improvement of attention, concentration, memory and information processing, and reduction in symptoms associated with attention deficit (hyperactivity) disorder (ADD, ADHD), learning disabilities (LD such as dyslexia, dysgraphia, dyscalculia, etc), memory disorders auditory process disorders (CAP), sensory motor disorder (SPD) asperger’s syndrome, autism and more.
Our clients report dramatic improvement of attention, concentration, memory and information processing, and reduction in symptoms associated with attention deficit (hyperactivity) disorder and learning disabilities (ADD, ADHD, LD), when following our recommendations.
Note: Our services are not covered by OHIP. The cost for the consultation is $395 plus HST. We accept cash, debit or credit cards (Visa, Amex and MasterCard).
Questions? Call 416 222 0004 or Click here to book an appointment.
Read what our clients say about us (please note that every testimonial is identified by the FULL name of the person!)Click Here to Read More Testimonials