Online and Remote Assessments & Treatments for: ADD, ADHD, LD, CAPD, ASD, EF and memory disorders
We offer a very comprehensive assessment that will identify many areas of neuro-cognitive weaknesses and strengths. See below for a more detailed list.
Fee for the complete process: $495 plus HST
The assessment process includes the following steps:
- Sign up for the assessment
- Pay the fee
- An online appointment will be arranged for you (it will be conducted by phone or via Zoom)
- Fill out all the necessary intake forms as well as a consent form
- You will receive a link that will take you to the online assessment page. This will take 30-60 minutes (depending on the tests administered) to complete, and you can do it anytime before the set appointment takes place.
- Next step is the one-on-one online meeting, when our clinicians who already had a chance to review the intake forms and the results of the cognitive assessment, will ask questions and discuss the findings and based on the above will give you detailed feedback.
- The clinician will answer all your questions and will discuss possible solutions as well as the suitability of you (or your child) to our neuro-cognitive training programs.
This meeting will take between 60 and 90 minutes.
To make an appointment please contact us by clicking here. You can also call us ad 416 222 0004 or Toll-free: 1-866 912 0004
We will be looking at areas such as:
- Short term memory
- Working memory
- Verbal ability
- Episodic memory
- Visuospatial memory
- Spatial planning
- Inhibition control
You will become aware of where you are on these different scales and how you compare to other individuals from your age group.
Important note: The purpose of the assessment is not to diagnose, but to evaluate your cognitive strengths and weaknesses in order to make you aware of many of the challenges you are facing as well as to find a program that can help you (or you child) improve. We have over 25 years of experience in assessing and treating individuals with a variety of concentration, memory and executive function difficulties as well as anxiety disorders.